The groundbreaking “ECO” Advanced Technology cooler is designed for all outdoor applications where energy and water savings are of utmost concern. Environmentally Conscious Operation ATWB
The eco-ATWB dramatically reduces water and energy consumption by increasing the unit's efficiency in both the evaporative and dry cooling modes of operation.
The eco-ATWB’s Ellipti-fin® Cooling Coil now features CrossCool™ Internal Tube Enhancement, increasing the internal heat transfer coefficient of the coil and thus the cooling capacity of the unit. The eco-ATWB offers the most models and box sizes in the industry and is designed with IBC Compliant Construction and CTI Certified Performance.
- SAVES WATER! Significantly increased drybulb switchover temperature
- Ranging in capacity from 117 to 50,716 MBH
- IBC Compliant – Independently certified by the International Building Code to withstand seismic and wind load forces in North America; available with IBC Upgraded Structural Design to meet the strictest of building requirements
- Independently certified by the Cooling Technology Institute
- Available with FM Approved Construction
JoomShopping Download & Support