Lennox® VRF Heat Pump units offer a heating and cooling solution capable of conditioning up to 64 zones from a single system. Individual set point control, in combination with an inverter driven compressor, provides a highly efficient system that optimizes the system capacity by adjusting the compressor speed based on the required capacity at each indoor unit.
- Hinged access panels on all outdoor units for easy access to internal components
- Built-in LCD service console allows technicians to commission, startup, and service Lennox VRF systems from the outdoor unit with no additional software, external devices, or gauges
- Inverter-Driven Vapor Injection Compressor– Reduces energy usage by varying the compressor speed in response to the capacity demand at each indoor unit. Vapor injection technology provides increased capacity at both low and high ambient temperatures, as well as improved efficiency.
- High-Efficiency Operation – Part-load IEER efficiencies up to 26.2
- 6 to 40 ton capacity
- Up to 3,280 ft. of refrigerant piping
- All inverter compressors
- Individual set point control for up to 64 indoor unit
JoomShopping Download & Support